The OpenDocument XML.org web site is not longer accepting new posts. Information on this page is preserved for legacy purposes only. For current information on ODF, please see the OASIS OpenDocument Technical Committee.
Resources provides a directory of educational materials and community-support tools for OpenDocument.
This overview of Lotus Symphony was delivered at the annual Lotusphere event in Orlando, Florida, January 20 - 24, 2008. Details regarding the new beta 4 release with respect to programmability are provided in addition to product roadmap objectives.
This presentation provides an overview and introduction to ODF, now ISO/IEC 26300.
The OASIS ODF Adoption TC and the new OASIS ODF Interoperability and Conformance TC met informally at the OpenOffice.org 2008 conference in Beijing, on November 6, 2008 for an all day workshop.
Attached here are (3) of the presentations delivered during the workshop.
1) Lost in Translation by Rob Weir, IBM
2) OpenFormula by Rob Weir, IBM
3) ODF/UOF Interoperability by Cheng Ling, Red Flag China 2000
The podcast is not streaming audio; depending on how fast your connection is, you may need to download and save locally before listening to it.
Attached are the presentations from the April 18th ODF Workshop held at the 2007 OASIS Symposium in San Diego.
- Michael Brauer on ODF Past, Present and Future
- Peter Brunet on ODF Accesibility
- Rob Weir on ODF Programmability
- Michael Brauer on the OpenOffice.org ODF Toolkit Project
- Alan Clark's Discussion on Interoperability
- Rob Weir's ODF Interoperability - The Price of Success
Erwin Tenhumberg, OASIS Adoption Forum, London, 18 October 2005
Florian Reuter, OpenOffice.org Conference 2005