The OpenDocument XML.org web site is not longer accepting new posts. Information on this page is preserved for legacy purposes only. For current information on ODF, please see the OASIS OpenDocument Technical Committee.
Add or edit a Wiki page
The community is encouraged to edit and add to the collaborative Wiki Knowledgebase on topics related to using and understanding SAML.
- Edit an existing Wiki page
- Select the 'Edit' tab on the page you wish to change.
- Suggest a new Wiki page
- Select the 'Edit' tab on the Wiki outline or other page.
- In the 'Body' field, insert your new page title surrounded by double brackets.
- Select the 'Submit' button. Your new link will now appear in red.
- At any time, you (or someone else) may click on the red link and create the page.
- Add a Wiki page
Follow the 'Suggest a new Wiki page' steps above or
- Go directly to the Wiki page submission form.
- Link to your new page from another page using the link icon on the 'Edit' view.
- Tag a page
- Select the 'Edit' tab on the page you wish to tag.
- Insert your tag(s) in the 'Tag' field.
When you create a Wiki page, all visitors to the site will be able to view your contribution, and all registered users will be able to edit it and add tags and links. If you don't want your writing to be edited, consider placing it in another section on this site. See Contribute content for more options.
Why add tags
Tags permit readers to find pages that address a particular subject. The tag cloud enables readers to navigate to pages on subjects of interest and lets authors review tags others are using. Tags can contain multiple words and should begin with a capital letter.