The OpenDocument XML.org web site is not longer accepting new posts. Information on this page is preserved for legacy purposes only. For current information on ODF, please see the OASIS OpenDocument Technical Committee.
The specification defines three Relax-NG schemas, which are also available separately:
- OpenDocument v1.0 Relax-NG Schema, the schema for office documents defined in chapters 1 to 16;
- OpenDocument v1.0 Manifest Relax-NG Schema, the normative schema for the manifest file defined in chapter 17; and
- OpenDocument v1.0 Strict Relax-NG Schema, the strict schema for office documents that permits only meta information and formatting properties contained in this specification itself, as defined in appendix A.
OpenDocument v1.0 has been approved as the ISO and IEC International Standard ISO/IEC 26300:2006.
The three schemas defined by the OpenDocument v1.1 specification are also available separately:
- OpenDocument v1.1 Relax-NG Schema (extracted from chapter 1 to 16 of the specification)
- OpenDocument v1.1 Manifest Relax-NG Schema (extracted from chapter 17 of the specification)
- OpenDocument v1.1 Strict Relax-NG Schema (extracted from appendix A of the specification)
All versions of the OpenDocument specification use these open standards:
- Dublin Core